Πέμπτη 1 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Beginning Sound Clip Cards

beginning sound clip cards
I created these bright strips as a simple way for my Four to review letter sounds.
learn letter sounds 2
The download includes 26 strips.  I printed the pages on card stock and laminated them (with my awesome home laminator).  Then I cut the strips apart and set them out with some clothes pins.
learn letter sounds 1
For each strip, my son clipped the picture that started with the letter on the left.  If you want to make these self checking, you could draw a little dot on the back where the clothespin should go.  Then your child could easily flip over the card after he’s clipped it to see if he’s right.
Perfect for a classroom center or a kitchen table activity!
free beginning sound clip cards 2

To make these easy to store, you could simply bind them with a rubber band OR punch a hole in the left corner and use a metal ring to keep the set together, like I did with my bear pattern strips.  Your child might want to flip through the cards and point to each picture, or you could take them off the ring so he can clip them.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου